Welcome to candv’s documentation!¶
candv stands for Constants & Values. It is a little Python library which provides an easy way for creating complex constants.
You can click a version name to see a diff with the previous one.
1.1.2 (Jul 6, 2014)
- add values and itervalues attributes to ConstantsContainer.
1.1.1 (Jun 21, 2014)
- switch license from GPLv2 to LGPLv3.
1.1.0 (Jun 21, 2014)
- remove Choices container, move it to django-candv-choices library;
- update docs and fix typos;
- strip utils from requirements.
- 1.0.0 (Apr 15, 2014)